Uttar Pradesh Junior High School Principal / Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2021
Advertisement has been released recently for online recruitment for various posts of Government of Uttar Pradesh for the year 2021 for the vacancies of Principal and Assistant Teacher in Uttar Pradesh Aided Junior High School Examination Regulatory Authority Uttar Pradesh and Junior High School. All those eligible candidates are informed that whoever the said candidates are eligible for this recruitment can apply for this recruitment.
Uttar Pradesh Examination Regulatory Authority Government of Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Aided Junior High School Assistant Teacher Uttar Pradesh Releases Regarding Vacancies
- Apply Online : 22 February 2021
- Last Date : 08 March 2021
- Last Date For Fee : 09 March 2021
- Apply Online Last Date : 10 March 2021
- Admit Card Available : 05 April 2021
- Exam Date : 11 April 2021
- Results Available : 11 May 2021
- SC / ST : Coming Soon
- General / EWS / OBC : Coming Soon
- For this recruitment, the candidate can pay the application fee through all these means.
1. Through Internet Banking
2. Through debit card
3. Through credit card
4. Through any kiosk
5. Through online e-challan
6. Through any offline challan
- Minimum Age : Na Yrs
- Maximum Age : 40 Yrs
- As per the guidelines given for the department and reserved category for relaxation in excess age limit
|Junior High School Assistant Teacher
||Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream
|Junior High School Principal
||Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree in any stream. With 5 years experience
Some guidelines related to this vacancy
- Candidates should know that the online application form 2021 for this vacancy will be filled from 22 February to 08 March 2021.
- More information related to this recruitment will be made available to you soon.
- All the candidates are informed for this recruitment for all important information. That whatever
- information related to this recruitment will be updated from time to time, then all visitors stay on our website to get new updates.