|How to fill e-challan
- Candidate first authorized by the Government of India
Home Parivahan Sewa | Go to the Ministry of Road Transport portal and do some rules.
- Candidates can submit their e-challan by following these guidelines by visiting the e-challan portal. Such as- (1) E-Challan No. (2) (1) Vehicle Number (2) Chassis Number (3) Engine Number (3) DL Number Follow all these rules
- After following all these rules, you have a mobile no. Option will come. Enter your phone number in it. Then submit it.
After doing this you will have an OTP created which will be a password of 4 digits. After entering it, you will get your challan details which you can fill by going to Pay Now
- After doing this, you will go to your banking portal and there you will be asked for some related banking information, after submitting it properly, you will get OTP from the bank. And after entering that password, your payment will be confirmed and the final receipt will be received.
- Now your e-challan has been submitted successfully