|Name of Post:||
UP Scholarship Pre, Post, DashmottarOnline Form 2020
|Post Date :||16 July 2020 | 02:26 PM|
|Post Update Date :||17 September 2020 | 12:34 AM|
|Short Information :||Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department has issued notification and Guidelines for scholarship from class 9 to 12 in Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who want to fill the scholarship application can fill the online application in Uttar Pradesh.|
UP Scholarship Online Form 2020
Class 9-10 & 11-12 UP Scholarship 2020
Social Welfare Department, Uttar Pradesh
Short Details of Notification
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
|Last Date Complete Form||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
|Last Date Submit Hard Copy to Institution||12/10/2020||05/11/2020|
· All Uttar Pradesh Domicile Candidates Are Enrolled in Session 2020-2021 in Any Courses of Class 9 to Class 12 or Any UP Schools Are Filled the Scholarship Form.
· General / OBC : 0/-
· SC / ST / PH : 0/-
· Female All Category : 0/-
· No Application Fee for the All Candidates Only Fill Online Form
· Domicile in Uttar Pradesh
· Enrolled with School, College, Institution or University
· Pre Matric Class 9: Passed Class 8 Exam and Enrolled with Class 9
· Pre Matric Class 10: Passed Class 9 Exam and Enrolled with Class 10
· Post Matric 11 : Passed Class 10 Exam and Enrolled in Class 11
· Post Matric 12 : Passed Class 11 Exam and Enrolled in Class 12
|Document Required Fresh Candidates
· Last Qualifying Exam Mark Sheet
· Cast Certificate
· Income Certificate
· Bank Passbook
· Fee Receipt Number
· Annual Non Refundable Amount
· Enrollment Number
· Aadhar Card Number
· Latest Passport Size Scan Photo
· For Renewal Candidates : Kindly Use Last Year Registration Number to Login to Renewal Section and Enter the Fresh Details
How to Apply
· Fresh Candidates : Whoever is a new candidate who has taken admission this year should be in class 9 ,10, 11, 12 (High School / Intermediate) 2020-2021 course, should apply in fresh.
· Renewal Candidates : Candidates who are already enrolled in any school / college and had applied for scholarships last year will renew their application.
· Kindly Collect the All Document Before Apply Online
· If you are not now of the non refundable Amount, please check your fees receipt OR contact the college / school if there is any confusion.
· Submit your form to the concerned school / college within 3 days of the completion of the application.
· For More Information Must Read the Full Instruction
· Aadhar Card is Compulsory for the Scholarship Application 2020-21
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Already Register User Login To Complete Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Pre Metric Post Metric|
|Official Website||Click Here|